Process files and folders
When you have a new project for us you usually the images first to our server through either directly our website or using FTP account, and then face an order form. Your Images are saved & secured here. But before you upload files. Please follow some simple guidelines:
If you have some images of size less than 500 MB, a ZIP file with these images (Size must be less 500 MB) and then upload then by clicking browse button.
If you have many images total of unlimited size, make ZIP file with some representative images (Size must be less then 500 MB) and then upload them. For uploading rest of the images use our FTP Server which is described below.
Uploading through FTP Server:
When you have many image of unlimited size, then an FTP server is very useful and for uploading the images. For this purpose you need FTP account information. If you request the FTP account information by clicking at “Request for FTP Account Information” button in order to quote page then it will send you FTP account information to your email. Using This FTP account information sign in the FTP account follow the guidelines below:
- Create a folder with name like “01-01-16-Clipping-your Reference” (explanation give below).
- Enter into the created folder and create another folder name “To Do”.
- Upload all files/folders inside the “TO DO” folder.
Let’s explain the different parts of the suggested job name.
As you can see there are 4 parts in the name: Date, batch number, type of service require and your reference.
- Date: Give the date you place the order on, 01-01-16 is just an example, but please follow the date format (date-month-year).
- Service Require: You are also advised to write the service your need for the job, clipping path is just an example. You may require masking, retouching, Manipulation. Drop Shadow etc. if you need “multiple services”. Obviously you are reinvested to explain the requirement in the order form.
- Your reference (optional): If you have any of your/client’s reference that you think should be included in the job name. You can give it here.
When we complete and return your job, we will upload then back in a folder called “completed” inside the appropriate job folder.